LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN OCALA
Pi is not only a local favorite but an institution of food, fun and libation. Pi is best known for it’s creative gourmet pizzas, it’s ever-changing craft beer and cocktail selection and for curating the best live music in the area. The multi-level restaurant boasts two full liquor bars and 8 rotating taps.
Pi offers guests the option of dining on the open-air rooftop terrace while enjoying live music or a more cozy and intimate experience in the downstairs dining room featuring an open flame pizza oven and large paned windows along the entire front of the building.
Pi On Broadway
110 SW Broadway Street
Ocala, FL 34471
4 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Kitchen Closes at 10 p.m.
Wednesday & Thursday
11 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Kitchen Closes at 10 p.m.
Friday & Saturday
11 a.m. – 2 a.m.
Kitchen Closes at 11 p.m.
4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Twice fried plantains topped with braised pork, pickled carrots, pineapple chimichurri and habanero crème.
- Tuna Poke
- Sushi grade Tuna, sweet onion, ginger and serrano chili dressed in a pineapple-soy vinaigrette. Finished with toasted sesame and fresh scallion. Served with baked wonton "doritos"
- GFManila Clams
- Tender Manila clams stewed gently with garlic, shallot, pancetta, white wine and fresh herbs.
- GFRock Shrimp
- Rock shrimp sautéed with chiles, garlic, herbs, butter, and lime - Served with toast points.
- Papas Rellenas
- A panko-breaded and lightly-fried potato cake, stuffed with grass-fed ground beef, sofrito, and peas. Served with a chipotle aioli, and an arugula salad tossed in a lemon vinaigrette.
- Chorizo al Vino
- Spanish sausage hand-made in Tampa, stewed in rioja wine with garlic, onion, and fresh herbs. Topped with goat cheese and served with warm flat bread.
- Grass-fed locally sourced beef meatballs in a sweet and smoky tomato sauce. Baked with fresh whole milk mozzarella.
- Fried pastries stuffed with hand-made spanish chorizo and queso blanco. Served with garlic-herb chimichurri. Ask about the Chef special empinadas as well!
- Sauteed spinach with figs, honey and garlic.
- V3 Cheese Mac
- Made to order. Fusilli pasta in creamy bechamel with cheddar, smoked gouda, and chevre. Topped with garlic herb breadcrumbs and baked. The best you'll ever have!
- VVGGFMade-to-order Guacamole
- Two fresh, ripe avocados hand mashed to order with fresh garlic, onion, cilantro and lime. Served with corn tortilla chips.
- GFCaramelized Brussels Sprouts
- Red onion, kosher salt, dijon, and bacon.
- Diced roma tomatoes, red onion, sweet basil, extra virgin olive oil and sea salt atop warm crusty bread. Finished with balsamic reduction and shaved parmesan reggiano.
- Bavarian Soft Pretzels
- Served warm with spiced beer cheese and horseradish mustard.
- Our now famous, secret hummus recipe - Served with extra virgin olive oil, & warm flatbread.
- Tomato Goat Cheese Dip
- Velvety goat cheese in our marinara sauce, served with warm flatbread and topped with fresh basil.
- Pork Sliders
- 3 sliders topped with our slow cooked pork, Honey-sriracha sauce, pickled red onion on hawaiian style rolls.
Add: Chicken $4 - Shrimp $6 - Seared Ahi Tuna $6 - Blackened Mahi $6
- Ripe tomato, fresh mozzarella cheese, & torn basil - Drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and a balsamic reduction.
- Caesar Salad
- Crisp romaine, seasoned croutons, parmesan cheese, with house made caesar dressing.
- Spinach Salad
- Baby spinach, Gorgonzola, sliced pear, candied walnuts, crispy pancetta, with a blood orange vinaigrette.
- Greek salad
- Mixed greens in red wine herb vinaigrette, tomato, cucumber, kalamata olives, feta cheese, shaved ham, & pepperoncini.
- VVGGarden Salad
- Mixed Greens, Cucumber, Grape Tomato, Matchstick Carrots, Croutons. Choice of Red Wine Vinaigrette or Gorgonzola Ranch.
- VVeggie Pi
- Marinara sauce, peppers, onions, kalamata olives, roma tomatoes, spinach, & mozzarella cheese.
- Greasy Goat
- Marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, peppadews, pepperoni, & goat cheese.
- Creamy Alfredo, caramelized onions, ham, bacon, & mozzarella cheese.
- Refried black beans, pulled chicken, mozzarella cheese, avocado relish, & cilantro-crème drizzle.
- Pulled pork, caramelized pineapple, onion, Papaya bbq sauce, & mozzarella cheese.
- Walnut-basil pesto, roasted chicken, goat cheese, & mozzarella cheese.
- VWhite Pi
- Roasted garlic ricotta, mozzarella cheese, garlic infused olive oil, & fresh parsley.
- Crushed tomato sauce, fresh basil, & fresh whole milk mozzarella.
- VQuatro Fromage
- Roasted garlic ricotta, mozzarella cheese, goat cheese, & gorgonzola.
- Creole Pi
- Peppery red sauce, blackened chicken & shrimp, okra, & mozzarella cheese.
- Creamy Alfredo, spinach ,artichokes hearts, & mozzarella cheese.
- Add: Chicken - $1.00 | Shrimp - $2.00
- VForest Mushroom Pi
- Marinara sauce, forest mushroom blend, red onion, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Create a Pi
- Comes with shredded mozzarella and choice of sauce.
- Sauces: Alfredo | Pesto | Marinara | Black Bean | Papaya - BBQ | Roasted Garlic Ricotta$1 Toppings: Onion | Tomato | Spinach | Okra | Caramelized Onions | Caramelized Pineapple | Fresh Jalapenos | Artichoke Hearts | Bell Peppers | Peppadews | Forest Mushroom Mix | Roasted Garlic | Minced Garlic | Kalamata olives | Fresh Basil | Cilantro Crème | Balsamic Reduction | Anchovies - $1.00 | Pepperoni | Ham | Bacon | Chicken | Chicken | Pork | Gorgonzola$2 Premium Toppings: Goat Cheese | Fresh Mozzarella | Panchetta | Shrimp | Avocado | Hand-Made Chorizo | Hand-Made Italian Sausage
- Taco Viva Pi
- House made "medium" taco sauce, seasoned grass-fed beef and cheddar cheese. Baked and finished with shredded lettuce, diced tomato, sour cream and crispy tortilla strips.
All sandwiches served with root vegetable chips. Upgrade to any of our sides for $1.50
- Pi Burger
- All-natural, locally sourced, grass-fed beef with sharp cheddar, iceberg lettuce, beefsteak tomato, red onion and a dill spear on a brioche bun. Cooked to your choice of either SOME pink or NO pink. -Bacon $1 -Fried egg $1
- French Toast "Philly"
- French toast baguette, souse vide chicken, onion-peppadew confit, whipped cheese spread
- California B.L.T
- Applewood smoked bacon, ripe tomato, crisp lettuce, and creamy avocado with a chipotle aioli on toasted sour dough or ask for it as a wrap!
- Pi Hot Ham and Cheese
- Black forest ham, smoked gouda, granny smith apple jam, horseradish honey mustard on a warm bavarian pretzel roll.
- Jerk Mahi Sandwich
- Fresh Mahi rubbed with our house jerk seasoning on a brioche bun. Pineapple-Habanero Tarter, ripe tomato and mixed greens tossed in a lime vinaigrette.
- Italian Beef
- All natural, thinly sliced roast beef, steeped in hot jus, served on a baguette - Topped with melted provalone and giardinera.
- Meatball Flatbread
- All natural grass-fed beef meatballs, house marinara, ricotta, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses served on our warm house-made flatbread finished with torn basil.
- VVGVeggie Fallafel Burger
- House-made chick pea-veggie patty. Pan seared and served on a toasted brioche bun with ripe beefsteak tomato, lemon-dressed arugula, pickled red onion and chipotle aioli on the side for our vegan freinds.
- Blackened Mahi Tacos
- Two, warm flour tortillas filled with roasted tomato salsita, blackened Mahi, honey-lime cabbage slaw, cilanto creme and hand-made pico de gallo.
- Curried chicken salad wrap
- Chunky white meat chicken breast, craisins, apples and walnuts in a light curried dressing. Wrapped in a honey-wheat tortilla with spring mix and grape tomato.
- VVGSide Salad
- Choice of Garden, Caesar or Spinach salad.
- VGFTomato & Cucumber salad with Feta
- Tossed in a roasted garlic-champagne vinaigrette.
- VVGGFOven-Roasted, herbed Potatoes
- Herb-Roasted baby potatoes served w/ chipotle aioli.
- Seasonal Offering
- Ask your server about the chef's seasonal side dish.
- Blueberry crisp
- Warm Blueberry crisp served with vanilla ice cream.
- Key Lime PI
- Traditional Key Lime Pie with a graham cracker crust - Topped with vanilla whipped cream.
- Nutella Blondie Sunday
- Warm nutella filled blondie served with vanilla ice cream and sweet leche
Looking to book a party or event? Want to find out if your band can perform at Pi? or do you simply want to sign up for our monthly newsletter? Select your reason for contacting us from the drop down menu and fill out the respective form and we will get back to you A.S.A.P.