LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN OCALA
Pi is not only a local favorite but an institution of food, fun and libation. Pi is best known for it’s creative gourmet pizzas, it’s ever-changing craft beer and cocktail selection and for curating the best live music in the area. The multi-level restaurant boasts two full liquor bars and 8 rotating taps.
Pi offers guests the option of dining on the open-air rooftop terrace while enjoying live music or a more cozy and intimate experience in the downstairs dining room featuring an open flame pizza oven and large pained windows along the entire front of the building.
Pi On Broadway
110 SW Broadway Street
Ocala, FL 34471
4 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Wednesday & Thursday
11 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Friday & Saturday
11 a.m. – 2 a.m.
4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Diced roma tomatoes, red onion, sweet basil, extra virgin olive oil and sea salt atop warm crusty bread. Finished with balsamic reduction and shaved parmesan reggiano.
- Our now famous, secret hummus recipe - Served with extra virgin olive oil, & warm flatbread.
- Tomato Goat Cheese Dip
- Velvety goat cheese in our marinara sauce, served with warm flatbread and topped with fresh basil.
- Tuna Crudo
- Sushi grade ahi tuna, avocado, red onion, jalapeño, & fennel - Tossed in a siracha vinaigrette and served on wonton chips.
- VGourmet Mac n Cheese
- Made to order. Fusilli pasta in creamy bechamel with cheddar, smoked gouda, and chevre. Topped with garlic herb breadcrumbs and baked. The best you'll ever have!
- Caramelized Brussels Sprouts
- Red onion, kosher salt, dijon, and bacon.
- Two fresh, ripe avocados hand mashed to order with fresh garlic, onion, cilantro and lime. Served with corn tortilla chips.
- Chorizo al Vino
- Spanish sausage hand-made in Tampa, stewed in rioja wine with garlic, onion, and fresh herbs. Topped with goat cheese and served with warm flat bread.
- Chili Rubbed Ahi Tuna
- Sushi grade Ahi Tuna rubbed with black canyon chili powder and seared. Served with sesame vinaigrette, sweet soy and quick pickled cucumber.
- Nacho Nachos!
- Choice of: Chicken/Chorizo, Vegetarian (Black beans/avocado) or Sloppy Joe. Topped with spiced beer cheese, salsa fresca, avocado creme and pickled jalapeno.
- Bavarian Soft Pretzels
- Served warm with spiced beer cheese and horseradish mustard.
- Pork Sliders
- 3 sliders topped with our slow cooked pork, Honey-sriracha sauce, pickled red onion on hawaiian style rolls.
Add: Chicken $4 - Shrimp $6 - Seared Ahi Tuna $6 - Blackened Mahi $6
- Ripe tomato, fresh mozzarella cheese, & torn basil - Drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and a balsamic reduction.
- Caesar Salad
- Crisp romaine, seasoned croutons, parmesan cheese, with house made caesar dressing.
- Spinach Salad
- Baby spinach, Gorgonzola, sliced pear, candied walnuts, crispy pancetta, with a blood orange vinaigrette.
- Greek salad
- Mixed greens in red wine herb vinaigrette, tomato, cucumber, kalamata olives, feta cheese, shaved ham, & pepperoncini.
- Garden Salad
- Mixed Greens, Cucumber, Grape Tomato, Matchstick Carrots, Croutons. Choice of Red Wine Vinaigrette or Gorgonzola Ranch.
- Veggie Pi
- Marinara sauce, peppers, onions, kalamata olives, roma tomatoes, spinach, & mozzarella cheese.
- Greasy Goat
- Marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, peppadews, pepperoni, & goat cheese.
- Creamy Alfredo, caramelized onions, ham, bacon, & mozzarella cheese.
- Refried black beans, pulled chicken, mozzarella cheese, avocado relish, & cilantro-crème drizzle.
- Pulled pork, caramelized pineapple, onion, Papaya bbq sauce, & mozzarella cheese.
- Walnut-basil pesto, roasted chicken, goat cheese, & mozzarella cheese.
- White Pi
- Roasted garlic ricotta, mozzarella cheese, garlic infused olive oil, & fresh parsley.
- Crushed tomato sauce, fresh basil, & fresh whole milk mozzarella.
- Quatro Fromage
- Roasted garlic ricotta, mozzarella cheese, goat cheese, & gorgonzola.
- Creole Pi
- Peppery red sauce, blackened chicken & shrimp, okra, & mozzarella cheese.
- Creamy Alfredo, spinach ,artichokes hearts, & mozzarella cheese.
- Add: Chicken - $1.00 | Shrimp - $2.00
- Forest Mushroom Pi
- Marinara sauce, forest mushroom blend, red onion, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Create a Pi
- Comes with shredded mozzarella and choice of sauce.
- Sauces: Alfredo | Pesto | Marinara | Black Bean | Papaya - BBQ | Roasted Garlic Ricotta$1 Toppings: Onion | Tomato | Spinach | Okra | Caramelized Onions | Caramelized Pineapple | Fresh Jalapenos | Artichoke Hearts | Bell Peppers | Peppadews | Forest Mushroom Mix | Roasted Garlic | Minced Garlic | Kalamata olives | Fresh Basil | Cilantro Crème | Balsamic Reduction | Anchovies - $1.00 | Pepperoni | Ham | Bacon | Chicken | Chicken | Pork | Gorgonzola$2 Premium Toppings: Goat Cheese | Fresh Mozzarella | Panchetta | Shrimp | Avocado | Hand-Made Chorizo | Hand-Made Italian Sausage
- Taco Viva Pi
- House made "medium" taco sauce, seasoned grass-fed beef and cheddar cheese. Baked and finished with shredded lettuce, diced tomato, sour cream and crispy tortilla strips.
All Sandwiches Served with Chickpea Sesame Chips Or Upgrade Your Side for $1.50: Caesar Salad - Spinach Salad - Potato Wedges - Caribbean Sweet Potato Salad - House Slaw - Tomato & Cucumber Salad with Feta.
- (Pi)edmont style BBQ sandwich
- Slow cooked pulled pork mopped with our house made vinegar-red sauce. Served on a brioche bun and piled high with our house slaw.
- California B.L.T
- Applewood smoked bacon, ripe tomato, crisp lettuce, and creamy avocado with a chipotle aioli - On toasted sour dough.
- VVeggie Burger
- Veggie burger on a locally made brioche bun. Served with lettuce, tomato, and avocado.
- Jerk Mahi Sandwich
- Fresh Mahi rubbed with our house jerk seasoning on a brioche bun. Pineapple-Habanero Tarter, ripe tomato and mixed greens tossed in a lime vinaigrette.
- Curried chicken salad wrap
- Chunky white meat chicken breast, craisins, apples and walnuts in a light curried dressing. Wrapped in a honey-wheat tortilla with spring mix and grape tomato.
- Create a Burger
- 100% Grass fed, locally sourced Black Angus ground beef. Comes with lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickle (Served with Potato Wedges)
- Toppings $0.50: Cheddar Cheese | Mozzarella Cheese | Gorgonzola | Sauteed Mushrooms | Caramelized onion | Caramelized pineapple | Peppadews | Spinach | Fresh Jalapeno | Artichoke Hearts | Bell Peppers | Papaya BBQ saucePremium Toppings $1.00: Bacon - $1.00 | Avacado - $1.00 | Fried Egg - $1.00 | Goat Cheese | Fresh Mozzarella
- The Drunken Cluck Wrap
- Thinly sliced chicken breast covered in our house-made beer- buffalo sauce. Dressed with shredded lettuce, grape tomatoes, red onion a dill pickle spear and our gorgonzola ranch dressing. Wrapped up in a honey-wheat tortilla.
- Sloppy Jose
- A southwestern twist on the sloppy joe. Local grass-fed beef sauteed with onions, peppers and garlic and simmered with spices in a sweet and tangy sauce. Covered in spicy queso and topped with crunchy tortilla strips. All on a toasted brioche bun.
- Sesame-Seared Ahi Tuna Wrap
- Sesame seared Ahi tuna. Asian slaw of cabbage, carrots and scallion tossed in sesame-soy vinaigrette. avocado, cucumber and Honey-sriracha glaze. Wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla.
- Blackened Chicken Caesar Wrap
- Thinly sliced, blackened chicken breast, crisp romaine, house made croutons and grape tomato halves tossed in our traditional house-made caesar dressing and parmesan. Wrapped in a honey-wheat wrap.
- Garlic-Lime pollo (chicken)
- Three warm corn tortillas filled with pulled chicken, salsa verde, cilantro-creme, shredded lettuce and pico de gallo.
- Chipotle Braised Carnitas (pork)
- Three warm corn tortillas filled with slowly braised pork shoulder, fire roasted tomato salsita, pickled red onion, shredded lettuce, cilantro-creme.
- Blackened Fish Tacos
- Three warm corn tortillas filled with blackened mahi. Topped with roasted tomato salsita, shredded cabbage, cilantro-creme and pico de gallo.
- VGFBlack bean-Avocado Tacos
- Three warm corn tortillas filled with re-fried black beans, sliced avocado, shredded lettuce, cilantro-creme and pico de gallo.
- VHouse Slaw
- Tomato & Cucumber salad with Feta
- Tossed in a roasted garlic-champagne vinaigrette.
- Potato Wedges
- Oven-baked potato wedges served with chipotle aioli.
- Side Salad
- Choice of Caesar or Spinach salad.
- Side Garden Salad
- Mixed Greens, Grape Tomato, Cucumber, Matchstick Carrot, Croutons. Choice of Red Wine Vinaigrette or Gorgonzola Ranch.
- Black Bean Refritos
- Creamy refried black beans topped with cotija cheese.
- Blueberry crisp
- Warm Blueberry crisp served with vanilla ice cream.
- Key Lime PI
- Traditional Key Lime Pie with a graham cracker crust - Topped with vanilla whipped cream.
- Nutella Blondie Sunday
- Warm nutella filled blondie served with vanilla ice cream and sweet leche
Looking to book a party or event? Want to find out if your band can perform at Pi? or do you simply want to sign up for our monthly newsletter? Select your reason for contacting us from the drop down menu and fill out the respective form and we will get back to you A.S.A.P.