LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN OCALA
Pi is not only a local favorite but an institution of food, fun and libation. Pi is best known for it’s creative gourmet pizzas, it’s ever-changing craft beer and cocktail selection and for curating the best live music in the area. The multi-level restaurant boasts two full liquor bars and 8 rotating taps.
Pi offers guests the option of dining on the open-air rooftop terrace while enjoying live music or a more cozy and intimate experience in the downstairs dining room featuring an open flame pizza oven and large paned windows along the entire front of the building.
Pi On Broadway
110 SW Broadway Street
Ocala, FL 34471
Tuesday & Wednesday
Bar: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Kitchen: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Bar: 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Kitchen: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday & Saturday
Bar: 11 a.m. – 2 a.m.
Kitchen: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
11 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Brunch: 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- VVGGFMade-to-order Guacamole
- Two fresh, ripe avocados hand mashed to order with fresh garlic, onion, cilantro and lime. Served with corn tortilla chips.
- VBuffalo Cauliflower
- Roasted and pan fried then tossed in our house-made beer infused buffalo sauce. Covered in gorgonzola crumbles, scallion and shaved celery and served with a side of our famous gorgonzola-ranch dressing.
- V3 Cheese Mac
- Made to order. Fusilli pasta in creamy bechamel with cheddar, smoked gouda, and chevre. Topped with garlic herb breadcrumbs and baked. The best you'll ever have! Add Chicken, Pork, Ham or Bacon for $1.50
- Our now famous, secret hummus recipe - Served with extra virgin olive oil, & warm flatbread.
- Fried pastries stuffed with hand-made spanish chorizo and queso blanco. Served with herb chimmichurri vinaigrette.
- Jerk Chicken Em-pi-nadas
- Filled with sweet and spicy caribbean jerk pulled chicken, caramelized pineapple and bell peppers. Served with coconut-lime crema.
- VTomato Goat Cheese Dip
- Velvety goat cheese in our marinara sauce, served with warm flatbread and topped with fresh basil.
- Cheesy Bread
- OUR AMAZING HOUSE MADE DOUGH, TOPPED WITH GARLIC, PARMESAN AND MOZZARELLA CHEESES. SERVED WITH MARINARA DIPPING SAUCE.
- Pi Nachos
- A MOUNTAIN OF TORTILLA CHIPS TOPPED WITH BEER CHEESE, SALSA, PICO DE GALLO AND CILANTRO CRÈME. YOUR CHOICE OF: PULLED PORK, CHICKEN OR BLACK BEAN AVOCADO.
- Onion Fritters
- SWEET ONIONS, SLCIED UP AND TOSSED IN A DELICIOUS LIGHT BATTER AND FRIED TO PERFECTION. SERVED WITH CHIPOTLE AOILI AND RANCH
Salads and Pastas
Add: Chicken $4 - Salmon $5 - Blackened Mahi $6
- Ripe tomato, fresh mozzarella cheese, & torn basil - Drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and a balsamic reduction.
- Greek salad
- Mixed greens in red wine herb vinaigrette, tomato, cucumber, kalamata olives, feta cheese, shaved ham, & pepperoncini topped with potato salad.
- Spinach Salad
- Baby spinach, Gorgonzola, sliced pear, candied walnuts, crispy pancetta, with a citrus vinaigrette.
- Caesar Salad
- Crisp romaine, seasoned croutons, parmesan cheese, with house made caesar dressing.
- Chopped Blue Salad
- SOUS-VIDE CHICKEN BREAST, CHOPPED CRISP ROMAINE, CHEDDAR CHEESE, GORGONZOLA, TOMATO, CUCUMBER, PANCETTA, CANDIED WALNUTS, SHREDDED CARROTS. TRY IT BUFFALO STYLE OR BLACKENED
- Create a Pasta!
- Choose one sauce and a pasta noodle. Served with cheesy bread.
- Sauces: Marinara | Alfredo | Pesto | Roasted Garlic RicottaNoodles: Fusilli | Spaghetti$1.50 Toppings: Pepperoni | Ham | Bacon | Chicken | Pork | Gorgonzola | Onion | Caramelized Onion | Caramelized Pineapple | Jalapenos | Bell Peppers | Peppadews | Mushrooms | Roasted Garlic | Minced Garlic | Kalamata Olives | Fresh Basil | Balsamic Reduction | Anchovies$2.50 Toppings: Goat Cheese | Fresh Pulled Mozzarella | Panchetta | Avocado | Hand Made Italian Sausage
Served with root vegetable chips.
Substitute any of our sides for $2 or Potato Wedges for $4
- Pi Burger
- All-natural, locally sourced, grass-fed beef with sharp cheddar, iceberg lettuce, beefsteak tomato, red onion and a dill spear on a brioche bun. Add Bacon or a Fried Egg for $1.50
- California B.L.T
- Applewood smoked bacon, ripe tomato, crisp lettuce, and creamy avocado with a chipotle aioli on toasted sour dough. Chef recommends adding Salmon for $5
- VVGVeggie Falafel Burger
- House-made chick pea-veggie patty. Pan seared and served on a toasted brioche bun with ripe beefsteak tomato, lemon-dressed arugula, pickled red onion and cucumber-yogurt sauce.
- Blackened Mahi Tacos
- Two, warm flour tortillas filled with roasted tomato salsita, blackened Mahi, honey-lime cabbage slaw, cilanto creme and hand-made pico de gallo.
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- Sous-vide chicken breast covered in our house-made beer- buffalo sauce. Dressed with shredded lettuce, grape tomatoes, red onion a dill pickle spear and our gorgonzola ranch dressing. Wrapped up in a honey-wheat tortilla.
- Three Little Pigs
- All-natural ham, chipotle-braised pork shoulder, crispy applewood-smoked bacon, topped with melted cheddar and a fried egg. Served on a brioche bun dressed with pickled red onion and dijon.
- Gyro Flatbread
- TZAZIKI SAUCE, LETTUCE, TOMATO AND ONION ON A WARM FLATBREAD. YOUR CHOICE OF LAMB OR CHICKEN
- TWO WARM FLOUR TORTILLAS FILLED WITH ROASTED POBLANO SALSITA, FRESH PICO DE GALLO, CILANTRO CRÈME, AND COTIJA. YOUR CHOICE OF: PORK, CHICKEN OR BLACK BEAN AVOCADO.
- Walnut-basil pesto, roasted chicken, goat cheese, & mozzarella cheese.
- Greasy Goat
- Marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, peppadews, pepperoni, & goat cheese.
- Creamy Alfredo, caramelized onions, ham, bacon, & mozzarella cheese.
- Pulled pork, caramelized pineapple, onion, Papaya bbq sauce, & mozzarella cheese.
- VVeggie Pi
- Marinara sauce, peppers, onions, kalamata olives, roma tomatoes, spinach, & mozzarella cheese.
- Crushed tomato sauce, fresh basil, & fresh whole milk mozzarella.
- VWhite Pi
- Roasted garlic ricotta, mozzarella cheese, garlic infused olive oil, & fresh parsley.
- Refried black beans, pulled chicken, mozzarella cheese, avocado relish, & cilantro-crème drizzle.
- Meat Sweats
- MARINARA, MOZZARELLA, HAM, PEPPERONI, BACON, SAUSAGE, FRESH GARLIC AND ITALIAN HERBS.
- Create a Pi - One Sauce and Shredded Mozzarella.
- Sauces: Alfredo | Pesto | Marinara | Papaya - BBQ | Roasted Garlic Ricotta$1.50 Toppings: Gorgonzola | Onion | Tomato | Spinach | Caramelized Onions | Caramelized Pineapple | Fresh Jalapenos | Artichoke Hearts | Bell Peppers | Peppadews | Forest Mushroom Mix | Roasted Garlic | Minced Garlic | Kalamata olives | Fresh Basil | Balsamic Reduction | Anchovies - $1.00 | Pepperoni | Ham | Bacon | Chicken | Pork$2.50 Premium Toppings: Goat Cheese | Fresh Mozzarella | Panchetta | Avocado | Hand-Made Chorizo | Hand-Made Italian Sausage
- VVGSide Salad
- Choice of garden or caesar salad.
- VGFTomato & Cucumber salad with Feta
- Tossed in a roasted garlic-champagne vinaigrette.
- VVGGFPotato Wedges
- Herb-Roasted and served w/ chipotle aioli.
- Potato Salad
- Tortilla Chips & Beer Cheese
- Chips and Salsa
- Blueberry crisp
- Warm Blueberry crisp served with vanilla ice cream.
- Key Lime PI
- Traditional Key Lime Pie with a graham cracker crust - Topped with vanilla whipped cream.
- Nutella Blondie Sunday
- Warm nutella filled blondie served with vanilla ice cream and sweet leche
- Dessert Em-Pi-Nadas
- TRADITIONAL FLAKY EMPANADA DOUGH FILLED WITH THIS WEEKS DELICIOUS KITCHEN CREATION.
- Miracle Margarita
- Milagro Silver Tequila, Cointreau, Fresh House Sour, Fruit Puree Choice of: Watermelon, Strawberry, or Classic
- Herradura Blanco Tequila, Cointreau, Fresh House Sour, Jalapeño Infused Syrup, Pineapple
- Cucumber Prairie
- Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka, Melon, Key Lime Juice, Soda
- Ocala Gimlet
- St. Augustine Gin, Lime and Sugar, Mint
- Smokin' Sour
- Dewar’s Scotch, Fresh House Sour, Charred Rosemary
- Tanqueray Gin, St. Germain, Lemon and Sugar, Rosé
- Pi Deck-quiri
- Myers Dark Rum, Muddled Lime and Sugar
- Scarlet Mule
- Stoli Raz Vodka, Muddled Raspberries/Mint, Key Lime Juice, Ginger Beer Moscow version available
- The Purple Elixir
- Stoli Blu/Citros, Fresh Blueberries/Lemon, Syrup, Lemonade
- Pi Sangria
- Red or White wine, Brandy, House made Sangria mix, Fresh Fruit
- Seriously Strawberry Lemonade
- Crop Organic Meyers Lemon, Strawberry Purée, Lemonade Classic and Virgin versions also available
- Welcome to Pi-adise
- Stoli Vanilla/Raz Vodka, Coconut Rum, Lemon, Pineapple, OJ, Grenadine
- Lime in the Coconut
- Trader Vic’s Coconut Rum, Cruzan Coconut Syrup, Lime, Splash Soda
- Pi In The Sky
- Stoli Vanilla Vodka, Peaches and Cream, Blue Curacao, Pineapple
Want to find out if your band can perform at Pi? or do you simply want to sign up for our monthly newsletter? Select your reason for contacting us from the drop down menu and fill out the respective form and we will get back to you A.S.A.P.